Creating Spaces in the Home People will Love.
- Design Center: Birmingham, MI
- Industry Experience: 5 Years
- Joined KSI: May, 2013
- Degree: Bachelor of Science in Interior Design, Central Michigan University Download Designer Bio
Combining high function and pleasing aesthetics makes Amanda a great resource for her clients to make their vision a reality. She is enthusiastic in listening to their wants and needs and will guide them through the overwhelming array of choices in products and material selections. Her creativity and communication allows her to make recommendations that will help her clients make successful decisions.
Amanda graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design from Central Michigan University, which is accredited by the Council for Interior Design Accreditation. Her design and customer service experience has provided her with the skills to take her clients through the process of a remodel or new construction project. She believes that your environment truly does have an effect on your productivity, organization, mood, and overall well-being. Amanda is motivated by creating and executing designs that will have a positive impact on the people using those spaces.
- Favorite Restaurant: Rojo Mexican Bistro
- Favorite Thing to Cook: Crepes
- Favorite Design Challenge: Helping clients discover their style
- My Style: Rustic Industrial
- What I Love: Travel, yoga, Pinterest and enjoying local community events