Creating Spaces in the Home People will Love.
- Design Center: Macomb Twp.
- Education: BA Interior Design Michigan State University
- Education: AS General Science Alpena Community College
- Industry Experience: 7 Years
- Joined KSI: February, 2011
April has an eye for adding small details to a space and highlighting the beauty of cabinetry. Specializing in residential remodeling, April extends the kitchen by adding butler pantries, wet bars, hutches, mantles and shelving with a variety of texture and color. Her concepts are functional with a unique touch of her clients’ style.
Based out of Birmingham, April handles projects throughout Beverly Hills, Franklin, Troy, and Royal Oak. She draws inspiration from photographs, families and nature. As a mom with a busy career, April appreciates function. She strives to create “a home that is easy to live in.” She says “the solution is to simplify, and, sometimes less is more."
- Favorite Restaurant: Kyoto
- Favorite Thing to Cook: Desserts – especially those involving chocolate
- Favorite Design Challenge: Small spaces – they offer a lot of potential and room for improvement
- My Style: Transitional – classic with a modern touch
- What I Love: Watching our son grow and learn, being outdoors, and my morning cup of coffee