Creating Spaces in the Home People will Love.
- Design Center: Ann Arbor, MI
- Industry Experience: 30 Years
- Joined KSI: July, 1994
With over 25 years of design and business experience, BJ applies a creative and practical philosophy to his design. BJ uses distinct style elements, an eclectic mix of materials and balance to create beautiful, functional kitchens. His goal is to translate his customers’ needs, lifestyle demands and personal taste into a design they will enjoy for many years.
BJ is listed in the Michigan Interior Design Directory and was selected as the designer for the Main Street housing project in downtown Ann Arbor.
- Favorite Restaurant: Common Grill, Chelsea Zingerman’s Roadhouse
- Favorite Thing to Cook: Grilled Parmesan Salmon with Stuffed Pasta Frittatas
- Favorite Design Challenge: Opening up living spaces, making them brighter and more efficient
- My Style: Craftsman, Ecletic. Likes to use distinctive style elements.
- What I Love: Working with professional carpenters and craftsmen