Creating Spaces in the Home People will Love.
- Design Center: Livonia, MI
- Industry Experience: 3 Years
- Joined KSI: March, 2014
- Industry Associations: ASID, Allied Member
- Degree(s): Bachelor of Fine Arts: Interior Design, Kendall College of Art and Design of Ferris State University
The most important thing to Brianna is getting people excited about their new project. She enjoys educating them about what products are available and what best suits their vision. She loves creating a space with style that easily translates to her clients’ wants and needs. She wants to make her clients’ projects as effortless and enjoyable as possible throughout the process.
Brianna strongly feels that even the smallest details can bring life to any space. “Something as simple as an eye-catching tile layout can add a lot, even to a simple design.” She enjoys working with all styles, from very traditional to ultra-modern. Her design background gives her the tools needed to put together a beautiful palette for her clients’ spaces. Whatever their taste, she enjoys translating inspirations to a real life space they will love and enjoy.
- Favorite Restaurant: HopCat in Grand Rapids, MI
- Favorite Thing to Cook: Gumbo, baked chicken with mashed potatoes
- Favorite Design Challenge: Interpreting inspirations and applying them to a space plan, material selections and a palette.
- My Style: Eclectic, Modern with found objects
- What I Love: Antiquing, art, my dog and design!