Creating Spaces in the Home People will Love.
- Design Center: Macomb Twp., MI
- Degree(s): Bachelors of Interior Design
- Industry Experience: 3 Years
- Joined KSI: May, 2004
Brooke has a passion for shaping the experience of an interior space. In particular, kitchen and bath design is an area she has focused on intensely due to the fact that we spend much of our time in those spaces of the home.
As a designer, Brooke strives to craete spaces that balance current trends with classic design elements to ensure her clients love the space for years to come. Brooke is influenced by natural textures and likes to implement them as much as possible, whether it is on the island, the flooring, or even the backsplash. Design challenges bring out the best in Brooke's creativity. She loves being able to achieve the style and functional goals of her clients regardless of the available investment.
In her spare time, Brooke enjoys gardening and cooking. Spending plenty of time in her own kitchen allows her to come up with creative solutions for her clients. She also enjoys exploring Detroit, and is inspired by the design elements that are being used in the renovations downtown.
- Favorite Restaurant: The Woodshop in Clarkston, MI
- Favorite Thing to Cook: My cupcakes and cookies have made me very popular amongst my coworkers
- Favorite Design Challenge: Taking a dated space and making it more current
- My Style: Transitional
- What I Love: Working on my new home and garden, visiting with friends and family, and exploring new places