Creating Spaces in the Home People will Love.
Greg MaraughaManager & Designer
- Design Center: Toledo, OH
- Certification(s): Completed courses for and active in NKBA
- Degree(s): Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Spring Arbor University, minoring in accounting and economics
- Industry Experience: 25 Years
- Joined KSI: November, 2013
After 25 years of designing, I still get excited opening up a new blueprint. I love to discuss ideas with my clients. I often hear, "We never thought of that idea. We were going to lay it out the way it shows on the print."
By sharing photos and details from previous projects, I help my clients develop an investment for project. From the first time I walk through the front door of a client’s home, to the day I get to take pictures of a completed project, I enjoy the challenge, excitement and fun of taking a project from start to finish.
In my spare time, I enjoy traveling with my wife Cynthia (of 26 years) and spending time with our children Holly and Aaron. Family time is a staple in the Maraugha household. We love to play cards, board games and eat Cynthia’s homemade baked goods. Of course, the majority of our time together is spent in the kitchen around the island!
- Favorite Restaurant: J. Alexander's
- Favorite Thing to Cook: Grilled marinated chicken breast. I like it spicy!
- Favorite Design Challenge: Creating space
- My Style: Transitional
- What I Love: Summer family time!