Creating Spaces in the Home People will Love.
- Design Center: Birmingham, MI
- Certification(s): NKBA Kitchen & Bath Certification
- Degree(s): Associate, Interior Design, Baker College
- Industry Experience: 9 Years
- Joined KSI: November, 2005
Jennifer has a passion for designing spaces that not only provide function but create an aesthetically pleasing surrounding. By establishing a close rapport with clients, Jennifer strives to understand each client’s needs and to create an enjoyable experience through the design process.
Jennifer believes that in today’s casual lifestyle, the kitchen is the heart of the home. “The kitchen of today isn't just for preparing meals,” Jennifer says. “It is the backdrop to great entertaining, family activities, and the room everyone gravitates to for togetherness.”
Jennifer remains fully engaged during the installation process to ensure the project is delivered correctly and on-time. Her excellent customer service and follow-up makes the design and remodeling process effortless for her clients. Vast experience in working with home-owners, builders, restoration firms and contractors has positioned Jennifer as a valuable asset in any design project.
- Favorite Restaurant: The Beach House in Bradenton Beach, Florida.
- Favorite Thing to Cook: Great Aunt’s Lasagna Recipe
- Favorite Design Challenge: Creating a functional kitchen when a family has more than one cook
- My Style: Transitional/Contemporary
- What I Love: Creating memories with family and friends. Enjoying the beautiful summer months outdoors.