Creating Spaces in the Home People will Love.
- Design Center: Macomb Twp., MI
- Industry Experience: 25 Years
- Joined KSI: March, 2011
Jim has been in the kitchen and bath industry for 25 years. Since March of 2011, he has shared his knowledge and expertise at KSI with various customer segments. Jim greatly enjoys interacting with homeowners, contractors and builders in many areas of design. In the last four years, he has focused on residential construction. This side of the business comes naturally to him. Jim understands the needs of a builder and the importance of time and organization. Jim’s strengths are space-planning, functionality, and project management.
Throughout his career, Jim has been involved with the Home Builders Association (HBA). He participated as a Board Member from 2005 to 2007.
When Jim is not working, he enjoys being outdoors. Life is busy, but Jim makes time for hunting, grilling great food and relaxing with family and friends. It’s the enjoyment of these activities that allows Jim to be a great designer.
- Favorite Restaurant: Lucky’s Steak House
- Favorite Thing to Cook: Steak on the grill
- Favorite Design Challenge: Maximizing the small kitchen
- My Style: Traditional
- What I Love: Hunting, Traveling, and Spending Time with my Three Children