Creating Spaces in the Home People will Love.
- Design Center: Birmingham, MI
- Industry Experience: 12 Years
- Joined KSI: November, 2015
- Degree(s): BBA Marketing - Eastern Michigan University Download Designer Bio
Lloyd's passion for building and home improvement started with his first job in a lumber yard at the age of 15. His time in retail lumber and wholesale millwork led to his interest in kitchen and bath design and remodeling.
He loves the challenge of guiding his clients through the sometimes intimidating process of remodeling a kitchen or bath. "Understanding the impact we can have on our clients' lives is what drives me to do the best job I can with every project I touch."
Lloyd is the proud father of two daughters, each with their own particular interests. One is an aspiring writer attending Oakland University and the other is a freshman at the University of Michigan, studying mathematics and actuarial science. He considers himeself fortunate enough to be married to their mother for 33 fun, interesting and joyous years.
- Favorite Restaurant: El Cozumel Mexican Grill
- Favorite Thing to Cook: Chicken wings on the grill
- Favorite Design Challenge: Helping a client realize that a few small changes can make big improvements to their kitchen.
- My Style: Transitional, leaning a little toward Contemporary
- What I Love: Long weekends when everyone's home with nothing to do.