Creating Spaces in the Home People will Love.
- Design Center: Livonia, MI
- Industry Experience: 16 Years
- Joined KSI: February, 2011
- Degree(s): Fine Arts Degree from Henry Ford Community College Download Designer Bio
Lori approaches projects with a philosophy that great design begins with listening to a client’s needs and wants while sharing professional objectivity. With a passion for educating and guiding her clients through the project, Lori’s goal is to incorporate her client’s style with their daily, functional needs. It’s her attention to detail and knowledge of design trends and materials that create comfortable, beautiful spaces that her clients enjoy.
In her down-time, Lori enjoys spending time with her two sons and three Papillion dogs. Family and friends are important to Lori and life goes by quickly, so, she sets aside time to be in the moment and enjoy the simple things.
- Favorite Restaurant: Antonio’s in Dearborn Heights
- Favorite Thing to Cook: Unique soups
- Favorite Design Challenge: Creating functional designs in small spaces
- My Style: Transitional
- What I Love: Family, friends and my three Papillion dogs