Creating Spaces in the Home People will Love.
- Design Center: Birmingham, MI
- Degree(s): Associates in Interior Design, Baker College 2015
- Industry Experience: 7 Years
- Joined KSI: December, 2010
Nicole invests the time necessary to learn about her client's family, activities, styles and needs. The outcome is a tailored design that reflects her client's personality and individuality. Nicole's consultative process holds a 97% customer satisfaction rating and a strong referral base. She was also recognized as one of the top ten designers for installation sales in 2012 and was the sole recipient of KSI's "best performance in customer service" award in 2013.
As a talented designer, Nicole's designs have been shared on Houzz and Pinterest along with other industry online and print publications. She guides her clients through the remodeling process from discovery to design and from implementation through to complete satisfaction. Nicole's knowledge of products and materials, along with her attention to detail, allows her to create spaces her clients enjoy - all within their investment goals.
- Favorite Restaurant: Anywhere. I like someone else cooking, serving, and cleaning up for me!
- Favorite Thing to Cook: My children’s favorite dishes. Their smile is my reward.
- Favorite Design Challenge: Creating what my customers envision for their space.
- My Style: Transitional
- What I Love: Learning. My four children help me in this adventure daily. My time with family.