What is the installation process?January 29, 2017
Every remodel is different, but, the basic installation process includes these steps:
- Your existing materials will be removed and disposed of.
- New electrical, if required, will be installed.
- New plumbing, if required, will be installed.
- The walls will be repaired and prepped for paint.
- The cabinets will get installed.
- The countertop will be measured and a template will be made.
- The trim for the cabinets will get installed.
- The painting of your space can be completed.
- The custom countertop is installed.
- The final plumbing will be connected and your space will be functioning once again.
- If applicable, the tile backsplash will be installed.
- If applicable, the new floor will be installed (if not installed prior to step 5)